Wednesday, November 30, 2011

White and Nerdy

Even though I am far from the most intelligent resident of Madison 5, there are multiple times during the day when my roommates give me the "oh, please" look followed with saying, "that's a smart person thing to say"

it all started when we had the idea, the best idea ever, to make a fort in the middle of our living room and i said, brilliantly:
"Hey guys! we should leave it up for 2 weeks and call it a fortnight!"
get it?
i thought it was good.
Ever since then i have just felt this outpouring of nerdiness from somewhere inside of me.
examples of things i've found super enjoyable that no one appreciates as much as me:
 




 







we also went to a nerd dance and it was the only one i've been to so far where i've completely enjoyed it



School continues to run my life.  I fell asleep prepping for my chem midterm, I think I only got about a paragraph in, and Ashley was kind enough to capture this stunning shot of me. 




I met up with Alex and Rachel today in the 'secret spot' of the library where we did absolutely no studying but we took pictures pretending we were.




After Rachel and Alex had to go to class I decided to stay and actually get some homework done, only to be joined by a very loving couple.  They proceded to have what I can only guess was a get-back-together-make-out session. I left pretty fast after that.  I'm used to a little PDA at BYU campus but I hardly think the library is the right place for something at this level.

Anyway, finals week is just about here.  The library has extended their hours til 2 AM and I plan on taking advantage of this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment