Thursday, August 11, 2011

Deer Creek

Is totes my fave beach in all of California.

It can be found along the PCH past that sandhill in the distance where there's a fancy green sign that says Deer Creek Rd.

Just walk down the stairs and you're on one of, in my opinion, the best beaches ever. It's just you, the beach, and maybe a few old men fishing.
The only downside is in "tsunamis" season when the sand gets replaced with gigantic rocks.

But nature renews it's splendor and I was accompanied to my spot today with Tyson for a couple hours where we had a spontaeous photo shoot.

I don't know how I feel about just putting up a bunch of pictures of myself but I'm gonna do it anyway. At least I was consistent in the effect I put on them.



 

 

 


 I'm falling more and more in love with the beach and I'm leaving it sooner and sooner. (2 weeks guys) I definitely don't think I'll feel this way about the snow in Utah.

More beach? I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment