Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ventura County Fair

I actually made it to the fair this year!!
As I walked around the dirty fairgrounds with vendors yelling at me to buy various knick knacks that I don't need I looked up and saw this.  I then heard myself say to DJ, "this is what imagine heaven would be like"
I obviously was seperated from my brain for a minute because in heaven they may have awesome swings like this, except:
this ride cost almost as much as my funnel cake
they wouldn't stop
none of their rides would make you vomit

Back to the real world.  Deanna Smith went to the fair with me this morning to take advantage of $3 admission before 3 o'clock. 
          Saving our money on admission was perfect because we spent a lot of it on our favorite treats
                             

Funnel cake for me and cotton candy for DJ.  But that wasn't enough because I continued to pig out...

I was surprised that I wasn't too miserable at work afterwards.  Definitely proud of my stomach at that moment.

We walked off our indulgences and I found an awesome present for Natalee's baby shower on Saturday. I've already given her all the perfect things I've found for my soon-to-be-born nephew because I have no patience when it comes to gift giving.  But I think this is the best of all so I can wait a couple days. She just can't read this until after.
Cutest??? I hope she loves it.

Until next year, stay classy Ventura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment