Monday, August 22, 2011

Sugar Overload

This last week has been kinda crazy. Around the time of my last post I was completely ready and in the mind set for school but I've kinda been in vacation mode for the last week and I haven't even been on my computer to blog so we'll just go with bullet points of the last week.


Saturday started with Natalee's baby shower. Me and Shaina made some legit cupcakes the day before. Natalee got lots of goodies for baby Josh and even though she's now officially 9 months prego she still looks like she has a small balloon under her shirt.  I should've won every game, since it is my sister but I think some of them were rigged.  I left with a huge jar of kisses for guessing the closest.  143 will never do ya wrong.
ps she totally loved my gift.

That night I made a return trip to the fair with Amelia, Shelbee, and Peter. Even though I was in a total food/sugar coma we still managed to eat more funnel cake, kettle corn, and the world's largest waffle cone.


Fair food is the best.

Amelia just moved into a house in the coolest place ever for many reasons. 1. it's on a lake in westlake 2. it's about 2 seconds away from pinkberry which we have indulged in just about every time I go to her house that's not sunday.

the first night. followed by a veiwing of Crazy, Stupid, Love. "I love you Jessica Riley"

Tuesday night I splurged for the take home size that I've always wanted. Nick and Nate come into town that night so I had some help but we still couldn't finish it all.  So on Thursday we had a kinda going away party for me and Peter and Amelia made us some delish dinner to eat on her boat.

And then of course we got more pinkberry

If you don't know what Pinkberry is you should probably learn.


Friday was probably one of the best days ever and had a big impact of my vacation state of mind.  I introduced Nick and Nate to Deer Creek and they loved it as much as I do.  We were the only people there until a topless lady and her fisherman husband showed up but that didn't stop us from having fun.

and then watching it get destroyed.  The ocean definitely had a vegeance that day.  We got super clean and went to the Glendale dance where Nick showed off his booty poppin skills. So jealous.
Clearly my week has definitely been better than yours.

Now I gotta pack :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment